Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
You can choose between a monthly €24.99 or an annual €249.00 membership at Vitality Vibe.
Your subscription will be renewed monthly or annually from the date you subscribe.
Yes! We automatically bill your Payment Method monthly or annually from the date you first subscribe. You must cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before its monthly or annual renewal date (i.e. the next billing cycle).
- Log into your account: www.vitalityvibe.ie/login.
- Click My Account: www.vitalityvibe.ie/account.
- Click the Subscriptions tab.
- Under Actions, click Remove. Confirm by clicking Yes. Your membership will be cancelled.
- Under Status it will say Cancelled.
- Under Expires On will be the date you terminated your subscription.
There will be no further charges upon cancelling. You will still have full access to the site until your current subscription ends. You must cancel at least 24 hours before your next billing cycle to avoid being charged.
Lost or forgotten passwords can be reset by going to the Login page: www.vitalityvibe.ie/member-login and clicking Lost your password.
Enter your Email (the email used to set up your account) to receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Check your spam/junk mail if you don’t receive the email in your inbox.
- Login to your account at www.vitalityvibe.ie/login with your username and password.
- Click My Account.
- Click the Profile Details tab.
- Here, you can adjust your email, name and password.
- Click the Subscriptions tab to view and/or cancel your subscription.
- Click the Orders tab to view your payment history.
- On a mobile device, click the sandwich icon in the top left corner. Under your name there will be a link to Edit Profile settings.
Our videos are hosted and streamed from Vimeo. Try the following troubleshooting techniques outlined below. Also visit the Vimeo Help Centre for more advice.
- Refresh the page.
- Clear the cache on your web browser.
- Update your browser to the latest version (Chrome, Safari and Firefox are recommended. Internet Explorer is not recommended).
- Change the resolution to a lower setting in the video player:
- Click on the gear button in the bottom right corner of the video player
- Choose 720, 540 or as low as 360. A lower resolution should resolve problems. The default setting is auto, which is usually the highest resolution.
- If connection is slow or not buffering/streaming smoothly, pause the video and allow more of it to load before playing. This is indicated by a blue loading/progress bar at the bottom of the video. If you are able to load the entire video then you can take your class without any interruptions in the stream.
- Wait for your internet connection to become faster or reconnect to the server by rebooting your connection with your provider. This will help if your router is the issue.
- Upgrade the speed of your connection with your local internet provider. Anything around 25mbps should stream high definition videos without any issue.
At times internet connections are slow (speeds will vary from time to time and from place to place and depending on your connection speed and internet provider). It’s possible you are in a period when your provider is performing slowly. In this scenario, wait and try again later, or contact your provider if you are not happy.
Yes Vitality Vibe is available on your phone, tablet or laptop.
The library contains mostly Hatha Yoga, Restorative Yoga and Yin Yoga.
Hatha yoga is a more general term that refers to a variety of yoga styles that focus on physical postures. I always think of Hatha as the ‘mother’ of all yoga styles. When a class is defined as hatha, it generally means that there won’t be as much flow or cardio but can still be quite challenging and strengthening by getting and keeping you deep into the postures.
A quiet, meditative yoga practice, also called taoist yoga. Yin focuses on lengthening connective tissues and is meant to complement yang yoga or yang forms of exercise, such as Ashtanga, Running, Cycling etc. Yin poses are passive, meaning you’re supposed to relax muscles and let gravity do the work. They are mostly seated or supine and they’re long – most are held for 3-5 minutes.
Restorative yoga is a delicious way to way to relax and soothe frayed nerves. Restorative classes use bolsters, blankets, and blocks to prop students in passive poses so that the body can experience the benefits of a pose without having to exert any effort. Don’t worry if you don’t have any yoga props, I suggest ways to improvise in each video.
A good restorative class is more rejuvenating than a nap!
If you think yoga is not for you because you cannot bend then Stiff as a Poker is your series. If you would like to start at the beginning then check out the Beginners Yoga Series and if you are experienced and you like to be challenged then the Yoga Flow Series is for you.
Pilates and Pilates Fusion are broken into beginner and intermediate. Beginner is suitable if you are just starting out on your pilates journey, intermediate offers you modifications throughout the practice and is suitable if you already have a pilates practice on the go and you know your core and back muscles are strong and free from injury.
The breathing tutorials, meditation and mindfulness are for all levels of ability. Some are beginner specific and they will say this on the the cover.
I would suggest like anything in life use your common sense when browsing the library.
You will know if a class is not suited to you after a couple of minutes. I always say to my students that “Your body is your best teacher” meaning listen to your body and not the teacher in the room. If your body is saying “no” then it’s not for you.
There is lots on offer in Vitality Vibe and our core message is to practice one thing daily that your future self will thank you for. If today is a day when you are full of energy, then your one thing might be a Pilates Fusion class. If you’re not feeling so hot today, then your one thing could be a meditation or listening to an interview.
Always be gentle and kind to you.
Your wellness library is FULL of information that will help you improve your health and happiness. We collate our videos into collections which will cover your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
There are exercise videos including Yoga, Pilates and Pilates Fusion, which is similar to a HIIT class. Our classes cover all levels from complete beginner to expert. Delivery of our classes vary. While many use the yoga mat, others can be done right from your office chair. Whether you feel you’re “not flexible enough” or “too stiff” for yoga, or you’re looking to progress to the next stage of your journey, we have you covered.
Guided meditations and breathing tutorials will teach you how to harness the power of your nervous system. We also have mindfulness challenges and stress management collections that will help you mind your head from day to day. This can have huge benefits for mood and emotional wellbeing.
You will find interviews with wellness experts sharing their expertise that you won’t get anywhere else, including Irish food producers explaining their processes and the health benefits of their products. We also have tutorials and guidance for growing your own produce for each season with our resident organic horticulturist – Roisín Cotter.
Vitality Vibe aims to serve all your wellbeing needs.