New Year Better Habits
Sunday 2 february 2020, 10am – 12.30pm
Satori Wellness Centre, Camlough, County Down
If you’ve uttered the words, “new year, new me” or “2020 is my year” then this is the workshop for you!
The start of a new year is a great time for self reflection, to evaluate what worked or didn’t work for us the year before and to implement new healthy habits that naturally edge out the old unhealthy ones. Hosting this workshop is myself, Shirlí Muldoon, yoga & meditation educator and Aine Boyle, a registered nutritional therapist, chef and health coach.
During this workshop we will:
• Begin with a meditation to reflect upon the year gone by and take time to become clear on our intentions for a wonderful 2020
• Aine will discuss Nutrition & Health including:
– Establishing healthy eating habits
– How to Restore energy levels through your diet
– How to reset your metabolism for fat burning & weight loss
– Boosting your immune system through food
– Diet & Exercise
Our yoga sequence will focus on releasing old stagnant energy leaving you feeling motivated and positive about making healthy changes to your lifestyle.
Wear loose, comfy, warm clothing. Bring your lovely self, a pen and a notepad.
Pre-booking and pre-payment is essential to secure your place. If you need to cancel your booking for any reason, a full refund is available up to 48 hours before the event and half refund up to 24 hours before the event. You can pay directly to myself before the event, through eventbrite or paypal.