A time to pause and release accumulated stress
✓ Slow paced gentle yoga
✓ Breathing for the nervous system
✓ Journaling to release worries
✓ Meditation for Theta brainwaves
✓ Community connection
Sleep can evade us for many reasons. Too much blue light exposure, a head full of worries, too much caffeine, shift work, physical pain or a room that’s too warm. When I chat with others and through my own experience it’s mostly the head full of worries that has us tossing and turning.
Once each month I host a Restorative Yoga session and the NUMBER 1 thing I hear the next day is “I slept so well last night”
The reasons for this miraculous deep sleep?
– we release physical tension through gentle stretching
– we down regulate the nervous system through breath work
– we journal to get our worries out of our minds and onto paper
– we meditate to bring the mind into a theta brainwave state
– we drink herbal tea to induce sleepiness
– we practice late in the evening right before bedtime
The aim of this class is to provide you with an opportunity once a month to pause, to rest, to release and to reflect.
This candlelit session includes Powerful breathwork, Restorative yoga, Journaling, Meditation and Social connection.