Wellness & Artisan Christmas Market
Save the Date:
When: Friday 1st December @ 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Where: Camlough Garden Centre
Reasons to come along!
- Support local businesses
- Purchase Christmas gifts that promote wellness for your loved ones
- All proceeds going to a local children’s charity
- Purchase quality, tasty artisan food
- Face Painting
- Gourmet food by award winning chef Rob Curley & Ruairi Browne
- Music by local busking sensation Shane Paul McGirr
- Christmas music by St.Pauls high school choir
- Excellent coffee, hot chocolate & traybakes by The Fancy Fox
- Hawthorn Wellness Clinic
- Neals Yard Remedies
- Moon Times
- MoJo & Co Journals
- Sports Recovery & Seaweed Baths
- Rachel Graham Nutrition
- Phytaphix Supplements
- Vitality Vibe
- Celtic Clay Pottery
- Mark’s Wood Work
- Neil Haughey Art
- Catherine’s Natural Candles
- Christina the Balloon Twister
- Clarke Hill Farms
- Food on Fire
- Mount Mills Flax Oil
- Proof Artisan Bakery
- Anne’s Festive Bakes
- Little Honey Queen
- The Cake Granny
- Jackson Roze
- Primrocks Ireland
- Be Inspired To Be
Pop the date in your diary!
I have always had this idea in the back of my mind to host a Christmas market that promoted Wellbeing. I am passionate about good quality food as it is the foundation of our health and I really love to support the work of others that are equally passionate about what they offer, about health and making a difference.
When I moved to Camlough I got to know Eric who runs the local garden centre. He is sound! And has a BIG heart even though he would deny it and likes to keep that quiet!
So I approached him about this idea of an Artisan & Wellness Christmas market and he was on board right away! He suggested a local children’s charity that we could donate the funds to and so here we find ourselves, co-hosting
Camlough’s BEST EVER Christmas market!
Just some of our incredible stallholders . . .
ABOUT SHIRLÍ AND CAMLOUGH GARDEN CENTRE
CGC is the kind of place where you are happy to part with your euro’s/pounds as the products are quality and Eric is an absolute gent! I love shopping in these kind of places, where my money is going to someone’s new football boots or Irish dancing lessons!
Eric has recently renovated the centre and this market will be 100% undercover in his main polytunnel. He is also the right man to create a fun, friendly, buzzing atmosphere so expect lots of music and festive cheer!
Shirlí has been teaching yoga and breath work for over 10 years. She is passionate about helping and educating others to live with more ease, physically and mentally. She has a Bernese mountain dog which, even her husband would agree is the LOVE of her life! When not working she can be found at farmers markets, on the back of a horse or having dinner with her extended family.
MEET YOUR STALLHOLDERS:
- BOBYJO – natural baby balms created by Joanne
- PRIMROCKS IRELAND – handcrafted boho and vintage inspired jewellery created with natural gemstones
- HAWTHORN WELLNESS CLINIC – Pauline from Ravensdale is a herbalist and makes wonderful winter tonics
- NEALS YARD REMEDIES – natural and organic, ethically sourced herbs, botanicals and essential oils
- MOON TIMES – personal hygiene products that are better for humans and better for the environment
- MOJO&CO JOURNALS – a range of multi-purpose journals that allow you to tap into the power of positive thinking
- SPORTS RECOVERY & SEAWEED BATHS – a wellness therapy centre offering a range of therapies – muscle & injury recovery & seaweed baths
- RACHEL GRAHAM NUTRITION – a nutritional therapist and medicinal chef specialising in women’s health
- VITALITY VIBE – online yoga programs, 1-1 yoga sessions & yoga workshops on sleep and flexibility
- PHYTAPHIX SUPPLEMENTS – an award winning Irish nutrition and supplement company from Dundalk, Co.Louth
- CELTIC CLAY POTTERY – a range of pottery embossed with Celtic knots, triscals and original Celtic artwork
- MARK’S WOOD WORK – beautifully bespoke handcrafted cribs and Christmas decorations
- NEIL HAUGHEY ART – oil paintings by local man Neil, his art is inspired by the natural environment
- CHRISTINA THE BALLOON TWISTER – festive balloon designs mainly for children but many adults love the balloon hats or bracelets as well!
- CATHERINES NATURAL CANDLES – handmade soy wax candles scented with essential oils and nothing else!
- CLARKHILL FARM – A family run suckler farm producing Quality Assured, grass-fed beef from their much loved herd of cows
- FOOD ON FIRE – dry rubs and sauces for chefs who cook over fire, all natural, no hidden nasties!
- MOUNT MILLS FLAX OIL – cold pressed flax oil to support your health and that of your horse or dog by Jim Magill on his farm in Co.Down
- PROOF ARTISAN BAKERY – delicious handmade, traditionally fermented sourdough loaves
- ANNE’S FESTIVE BAKES – gluten free Christmas puddings, mince pies & her unique rocky road puddings!
- LITTLE HONEY QUEEN – beautiful, raw, golden honey straight from the beehive to you!
- THE CAKE GRANY – mouth watering treats such as nutella brownies, biscoff buns, mint aero rockie road & oreo cookies to name just a few!
- JACKSON ROZE – Nicky produces homemade, traditional, non alcoholic ginger wine that is based on a recipe from her great grandparents.
- BE INSPIRED TO BE – Belinda oozes all things positivity! From her book to her podcast, workshops and events.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
This is our vision!
To promote local businesses and highlight the wonderful products and produce that are on offer right on our doorstep. To create a fun and friendly atmosphere that spreads Christmas cheer and is a bit of craic for all involved.
Think singing elfs, the scent of mulled wine in the air, excellent coffee and luxurious hot chocolate, our catering truck with your favourite festive flavours and most likely Chunk (my Bernese mountain dog) dressed as a reindeer!
We want to hear from you if you are passionate about your produce/products and if your product/produce falls into the category of natural, organic, artisan and promoting wellbeing.
You can get in touch through my contact page or WhatsApp me on +353873737108
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY 10TH NOVEMBER 10AM
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Our producers will showcase their products from 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- The festive BBQ run by Rob Curley & Ruairi Browne will be available all evening
- The Fancy Fox will provide tea, coffee, hot chocolate & traybakes all evening
- Carol singing 4:30pm – 5:30pm by St.Peters choir
- Face painting by Aimee McGovern 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Shane McGirr live music 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Santa will be floating about from 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- The Christmas Photo Booth will be available all evening
It promises to be a really great evening!
- Great producers!
- Great food!
- Great craic!
- Great festive cheer!
The local Community has really got behind this event and we are so grateful to the following for offering up their carparks:
- Camlough Rovers FC (right next door to the garden centre on the left)
- Shane O’Neills GAA (slightly past the garden centre on the left hand side)
- Safe Fuels (slightly past the garden centre on the right hand side)
PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
The garden centre is located on a very busy road and the evenings are dark. Stay on the footpath and hold your little ones hands!
Artisan & Wellness Christmas Market
Friday 1st December
Camlough Garden Centre
4:00pm – 8:00pm
Pop the date in your diary and let’s kickstart the festive season together!